3 December – We are Open!!
…but with 100s of people currently dying every day from this devastating virus please continue to be extremely careful to observe the Club rules below in order to minimise the risk to your selves and other members.
Covid 19 – Special precautions (The brief version 4.0)
Follow the latest Government advice at all times.
1. ‘Check in’,via the App or in the log book
2. Do notuse these rooms for changing, or showering.
3. The toilets and washbasins canbe used.
4. No gatheringsof more than 6
5. Keep at least 2m apart.
6. The beach, changing rooms and barrier must be locked by the last person leaving – without FAIL.
7. Bring your own wipes, sanitiser, towels, and soap
8. Clean down first aid kits, radios, after use.
9. The Club boat may only be used in cases of a serious emergency, should a competent boat driver be present.
In the case of a risk to life, dial 999.
10. Club beginner kits should be cleaned with disinfectant/ soap and water/ or your own sanitiser before use.
11. Please take your rubbish home with you.
12. Clearly displayyour car park Sticker.
As always, if anyone has any suggestions or further feedback then please email email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee will review the situation monthly and modify the precautions appropriately.
Note for fb users: Full details and updates are also be published on the “Hickling Windsurfing Club Members” only fb page. Please search fb, go to that page and request access.
The Committee will keep abreast of the evolving Government and RYA advice, and we will keep our risk assessment constantly under review. We will revise and re-issue our advice as appropriate.
All events and training are cancelled until it’s safe to do so. 1:1 buddy sessions may be possible subject to instructors willing to do so.
If you have any questions or if any of this advice is unclear, please let us know. Contact any of the usual email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
4 November 2020. LD#2. The government have instructed all outdoor sports Clubs and amenities to close until at least 2 December 2020. The Club is therefore out of bounds until further notice.