• All levels of ability catered for.
• We are expecting F3-4, sun and warmth, but if not then Fun is guaranteed anyway. Events will depend on the conditions.
• Attendance has been growing steadily over the years and it would be great to see you there.
• There will be special prizes for families and new members.
• If you haven’t visited the Club recently then why not come along and check out the changes first hand.
• Please let us know if you have any questions or special requirements.
It all starts at 11am, so be prepared and ready to go!
Picture from 2009 Fun day – a day for everyone!
The Come and Try Day is the most important event of the year as it gives us the opportunity to promote our club by introducing others to windsurfing and ultimately to increasing our membership. The cost is five pounds which includes simulator instruction, half an hour one to one tuition, hot drinks and refreshments.
Volunteers are needed to help on the day especially with instruction on the water. If you can spare a couple of hours or more during the day please inform a committee member asap.
We also urgently need use of your old wetsuits for the day. Clearly mark any suits with your name if you wish them to be returned and if you cannot attend on the day leave them in the old hut before the 19th.
We are sorry but due to the difficulty in overseeing this event and overall concerns for safety, windsurfing from the beach will be prohibited for the duration of the event.
Duration: All-day event!