Code of Conduct and Members Responsibilities
A key aim of the club is for members to enjoy windsurfing in a friendly environment.
Club rules are kept to a minimum.
Every member should respect other members, both on and off the water, and play their part in looking after the site and its facilities. Members should take their litter home, leave the changing rooms tidy, switch off lights and lock all the gates /doors etc before they leave.
Its a condition of membership that members abide by the code of conduct. Quite a few of these are stipulated in the ‘leases’ that the club has on the car park and beach area, or are there for safety reasons. Contravention of these could make it difficult to renew the leases in the future.
Code of Conduct
- The beach is for launching and retrieval of windsurfing boards (priority), kayaks, SUPs, and canoes only.
- No vehicular access to the beach.
- No overnight camping on the car park or beach.
- No barbecues or fires on the beach.
- All padlocks to be kept locked at all times other than for access to the beach while it is occupied.
- Members cars to display club year sticker.
- No swimming from the beach.
- No dogs.
- The water’s edge must be kept clear of equipment, and a path to the rigging area kept clear.
- Buoyancy Aids must be worn when using Club Equipment.
The committee, February 2019.