Corona Virus – keeping safe
19 July Update –
We are now allowed to use the changing rooms for changing and showers. Please check with others before sharing, and keep 3 max per changing room. All our other precautions remain:
1. Please continue to ‘Check in’,via the App or in the log book
2. Respect others ‘personal space’.
3. The beach, changing rooms and barrier must be locked by the last person leaving – without FAIL.
4. Bring your own wipes, sanitiser, towels, and soap.
5. Clean down first aid kits, radios, after use.
6. The Club boat may only be used in cases of a serious emergency, should a competent boat driver be present.
In the case of a risk to life, dial 999.
7. Club beginner kitshould be cleaned with disinfectant/ soap and water/ or your own sanitiser before use.
8. Please take your rubbish home with you.
9. Clearly display your car park Sticker.
Please do enjoy your exercise, and be extra cautious to keep safe on the water to avoid the need to be rescued which puts others at risk.
Happy daily exercise. The Committee.
Follow the latest Government advice at all times.
As always, if anyone has any questions, suggestions or provide feedback then please email email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. The committee will review the situation regularly and modify the precautions appropriately.
Note for fb users: Full details and updates are also be published on the “Hickling Windsurfing Club Members” only fb page. Please search fb, go to that page and request access.
The Committee will keep abreast of the evolving Government and RYA advice, and we will keep our risk assessment constantly under review. We will revise and re-issue our advice as appropriate.
All events and training are cancelled until it’s safe to do so. 1:1 buddy sessions may be possible subject to instructors willing to do so.
If you have any questions or if any of this advice is unclear, please let us know. Contact any of the usual email addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com